EFFECTIVE ENGAGEMENT OF THE UHNW MILLENNIAL
Following the success of our inaugural conference, Growth Strategies for a Post-Pandemic World, we are delighted to announce our next virtual conference, Effective Engagement of the UHNW Millennial, that will take place on Thursday, October 7, 2021 from 10am until 5pm EST.
The morning sessions will be focused on mastering engagement of existing clients and donors, and the afternoon will be centered on growth of new client and donor acquisition. Each panel session will be moderated and will have four to five participants with executives from across the markets of luxury, financial services, non-profit and higher education, with no competitors on the same panel.
- 10:15am - 11:00am | Engagement Playbook: Biggest Challenges and Best Practices/Case Studies for Connecting with NexGen
- With, Robert Frank, Reporter & Editor, CNBC and Best-Selling Author of several books; Everette Taylor, Chief Marketing Officer, Artsy; Scott Harrison, Founder & CEO, charity: water; Matt Gohd, CEO, ZERO-G and Susan Sofronas, Managing Director, Geller Advisors
- 11:15am - 12:00pm | Anatomy of NexGen - Who are they and what’s on their mind?
- With, Mauricio Umansky, Founder & CEO, The Agency; Britnie Turner, Founder & CEO, Aerial; Daryl Heald, Founder, Generosity Path and Louis M. Nanni, Vice President for University Relations, University of Notre Dame
- 12:00pm - 12:45pm | Being Relevant to NexGen
- With, Farouk Nefzi, Chief Marketing Officer, Feadship; Debra Langford, Executive Director | Head of Black Wealth Initiatives, J.P. Morgan Private Bank; Ben Steiner, CEO, Steinway & Sons and Lindsey Burris, Managing Director, Development, MusiCares
- 1:30pm - 2:15pm | Harnessing the Power of Social Media/Data/CRM for Acquiring NexGen Clients and Donors
- With, Tim Irwin, General Manager, Penfolds; Roderick Jones, Executive Chairman, Concentric; Kristin J. Bertell, Chief Philanthropy Officer, City of Hope and Arup Banerjee, CEO & Co-Founder, Windfall Data
- 2:15pm - 3:00pm | Branding and Marketing to NexGen
- With, Marc Nicolosi, Managing Director North America, Berluti; James Henderson, CEO, Exclusive Resorts; Stan Shparberg, Vice President Commercial, Airbus Corporate Jets and Rick Harig, President, KORE Venture
- 3:15pm - 4:00pm | Experiential vs Digital
- With, Gail Grimmett, Chief Experience Officer, Wheels Up; John Thiel, Board Trustee, Florida State University, Board Chair, The V Foundation and Former Head of Wealth Management, Merrill Lynch; Ryan Simonetti, CEO & Co-Founder, Convene and Lauren Wilt, US CEO, Quintessentially
- 4:00pm - 4:45pm | Access Point: Strategies for getting in front of more of your prospects
- With, D.J. Hanlon, Executive Vice President of Sales, Flexjet; Greg Khost, Head of Private Wealth Management Sales, Neuberger Berman; Tom Herbert, JD, Senior Vice President for University Advancement, Miami University and President, Miami University Foundation and Bob Denison, President, Denison Yachting
*times in EST on October 7, 2021
/ ATTEND THE CONFERENCE
Register to attend
Please use the form below to register your attendance.
Please note, the conference is predominately tailored to those who hold management or C-suite level positions including sales professionals, producers and fundraisers, at respected & recognized organizations whose specific audience sits in the ultra-affluent arena.